With Some Effort, Memories Can Be Made More Memorable

     Hey, It's Me again! Long time no see eh? I've been so busy in the college and it is so damn exhausting. Talking about college, It's my early 5th semester now. So many things happened and of course a lot of experience that i've got. There are some special things in it, including my academic life. Wanna know? Uhm, well I could say, some of them are open for you and the rest of it is kinda restricted. How could I know if it is safe to tell my story while some people out there are willing to crack the shell of a barrier called privacy? Well, no certain answer for that.

    Okay, talking about life, college, and some other serious things, I was wondering how far I've walked in this life. No such a certain collectible item unless something called memory. I also wonder if my memories are reasonable for tracking tool. Memories are volatile, unless you try to make it more memorable. Because life is somehow can be simple and complicated from my sight, I need to reconstruct my words so that you will understand what I'm going to say. Since memory is volatile, the brain should pass through its storm. Nevermind, I mean, the brainstorming.

    People say that life is too short to live and you should make your story more memorable by recording it through a media or some kind like that. We know that oldest thing to do that is by writing. We can search people existence by their writing. My teacher said that our body will be gone, but our creation is not, as long as it's safe. One of the oldest thing that shows the human existence is drawing. I also heard and learned that these drawings are sign of people's desire to be known and remembered. Although it might be a simple drawing, we may understand it. Another thing that make your stories more memorable by taking a picture. With the technology development in optical devices, capturing a picture is preferred than drawing. We can see in the late 19th century, people took a photo or picture for their memory. Now, we live in modern era. To make your memories more memorable, just take a picture, video, or note. But hey, why we are served with this story? Just to make sure that you memorize your memories. If you can't barely remember them, then record them.

    And how we can understand the relation between the memorable story and my life story? As I said before, I need to reconstruct my memories and elaborate them so that you are served by good stories. Be patient. Now we can start to write.

    I always trying my best to write as best as I can. Even though my english are pretty sure needs to be honed, at least I tried. Here is my motivation for it: with some courage to do something, the world might be different. If you don't try, then you might feel sorry and start to think I wish I had courage to do that and I wish I know the answer. I'd be better to feel disappointed if the answer was unexpected than I don't know the answer at all. Talking about writing, I've learned that this could be my written memories to be remembered. So, yeah let's try it, shall we?

    About college life, I've gone through a lot of events. It was complicated yet exciting. I don't know where to start, but here is the quick guide of it. Imagine that you are learning in front of your PC or other gadgets, without knowing your classmate's emotion and condition. You are trying to understand the lecture, which is pain. Suppose you are in a contract with an event while you are so hectic. You need a supporting system, of course. If you are going to finish your academic task without any help, think again. Don't even try to postpone your task. I've learned that time is really limited. Not only time, okay. You must consider your energy, endurance, mental health, and your life being. If you are at your lowest point, then rest and don't go. Here's some advice: there are so many kind of distraction and you have to avoid it, there are so many kind of exhaustive events so you must try to manage your self, there are so many kind of people with different ideas so you have to expand your knowledge.

    There are so many stories of college life. You should make it memorable. You can try the methods which are mentioned above, or by sharing it. Here is my experience: you can share memories to your friends, but some of them won't do the same thing for you. That's the fact. So, my advice is that share your memories that should be shared and keep some of them for your lesson. What if people need your memories and then they sell them? Well, to be honest, I don't know the answer. 

    Knowing the truth that some people are closed is somehow makes me sad. I know that memories can be made with them so they will remember you. But just to make sure you know it, these are my advice: you will see many kinds of people with many kinds of personality and friendship circles. Try to be genuine, and of course, you will need a strong stance when facing something. This advice will make you more memorable. People will remember you easily and you can start to write a story with them.

    I'm looking for another memories in my head. I should tell you more about it but for now, I don't know what I'm going to write. So that's all for my sudden writing. Really, I want to write again but I need to expand my knowledge, strengthen my concepts, and elaborate my memories. Sorry for that. See ya in the next chance!






Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Enabling Windows Vista Aero Feature on Virtualbox Version 6

Ginger